Monday, November 15, 2004

SOP

this morning i decided to write my statement of purpose.
keeping up the tradition, i started customising manix's SOP.

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Name: Baskaran Muthu Manikandan
Degree Sought: M.S. leading to PhD
___________________________________
"The important thing is to dare to dream big,
then take action to make it come true."

I am proud to be a student of Computer Science,
carrying with me a dream
blah blah blah..

oh oh.....hey all...i always suspected this..
that manima was "CARRYING"...something big
but you see it is his BIG DREAM..

then wondering what iam supposed to carry i started
editing LINE by LINE and finally it turned out to be ..

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Name: Boopathy Srinivasan
Degree Sought: M.S. leading to nothing infact marriage

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

" Gnu is Not Unix "

me too,
with sweet dreams
blah blah blah..

hey...thatz the crux of the SOP ..if you want the complete stuff
mail me what does the "me too" means..if u get it right i will
mail u my complete SOP..

and one more thing. iam not satisfied with the quote
"gnu is not unix" . so, someone gimme a better quote.
pls. note that its shud be relevant.
dont gimme quotes about friendship like
"a frend is one who first cuts your mobile call
and then call from landline".

4 comments:

Sudhakar said...

>>" Gnu is Not Unix "
>>
>>me too,
>>with sweet dreams

I didn't get the meaning of "me too" but "with sweet dreams" I can say u r following Dr. Abdul Kalam's words of wisdom to youth. Have dreams but make it come true. okie?

Vijay said...

"me too" means you too...that is all i got...
even if its wrong send me the sop... im serious...

ammani said...

"I have no funny quotes".
The one about friendship is hilarious :D

Ananya S P said...

Hi Boopa

Its really bad that you tried to copy Manix SOP word by word...:p :) Dont be stuck with the SOP copy tradition...BREAK THE RULES !

Btw are you apping for fall 2006?
Good luck buddy...

cheers
Anusha